Service Team LeaderCompany:
Connectment Limited Location:
Our client is a well-known world leader in weighing solutions. With over 200 years of experience they manufacture and service a wide range of high quality products and weighing systems. They provide a service network, which covers the UK and Ireland, and are able to offer a local presence to their clients, some of which are well known household names. An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Team Leader to join the service technician division.
Our client is looking for a motivated and dynamic Team Leader to manage the day to day running of the Field Service team within the North West region.
Working from home, you will predominately cover the Liverpool/Manchester area and on occasion when required you will need to be flexible to travel outside this area to client sites. The position will involve managing the company´s field service activities including the maintenance and calibration of various weighing equipment. Objective of role:
To lead a team of field based technicians to deliver a market leading level of customer service and defined corporate service objectives. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Through coaching and mentoring, improve and maintain individual and team performance against defined service delivery objectives.
Person Specification: The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Manage performance to achieve targets
- Communicate and ensure implementation of core Business strategy
- Team management
- Manage & deliver operational objectives
- A positive, flexible and approachable people leader
- Able to work well under pressure and to targets / deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate good levels of flexibility in working hours
- Poses a proactive attitude towards changing role demands
- A strong hands-on team player with the ability to work independently and on your own initiative
- Poses a good commercial awareness and sound technical understanding
- A strong desire to achieve quality customer service in meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Confident in interacting with people at all levels and forming good working relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader, who will offer a rewarding and progressive career. Training will be provided where/if required.
Other recent jobs in Liverpool