ROWLEY SZILAGY LLP Location:
Assistance with measurement and drawing of buildings and sites Assistance with document production (including assisting with reports, emails, spread sheets, schedules of work, tender documents, contract administrator information and planning application forms - including online planning portal submissions) Assistance with file management including scanning, logging, filing and collation of documents and drawings Assistance with company social media, case study and website content management Undertake any reasonable management instruction Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Good problem solving and decision making skills are essential.
- Conversant in all Microsoft Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- AutoCad LT experience (desirable), Photoshop and Adobe Pro (desirable).
- Web content management and social media platform experience (desirable
None Required Desired qualifications
- Minimum Grade A (7 or above) English and Maths CGSE or equivalent
A potential permanent role within the organisation with progression opportunities to progress onto technical professional qualifications. Things to consider
Travel Arrangements. The Recruitment for this vacancy is being organised by St Helens Chamber.
Other recent jobs in Liverpool