Working to support a busy artwork studio the primary focus of the role will be the administration and facilitation of projects within the studio by means of an electronic on-line approval system. You will be the first point of contact for client contacts and external suppliers, as well as with studio team members. Using a variety of communication tools you will be required to ensure a smooth flow of work from the client affiliates, through the studio and onwards to printers & contract manufacturers.
Accuracy of information, confidentiality and timescales are of paramount importance in dealing with all process stakeholders. The ultimate account objective is to deliver a high quality service & product on time, in full, every time.
You will work closely with other team members domestically as well as globally to ensure continuity of service, especially through periods of holiday, absence and training.
Responsible for the coordination of PPM related projects.
- Own, initiate and manage the PPM workflows using the electronic change control management tool.
Responsible for the execution of tasks associated with the printed packaging material management process.
Responsible for assisting in the oversight of the creation, control and implementation of primary, secondary and tertiary PPM for Client approved manufacturing sites.
- Serves as a liaison between the PPM organisation and the artwork studio to identify opportunities for improvement, issue resolution and development of solutions.
- Responsible for developing relationships and serving as a liaison with various organizations including but not limited to regulatory, package engineering, planning/scheduling, procurement, suppliers, and manufacturing.
Downloading/uploading relevant documentation within the online approval system.
Adhering to cGMP standards at all times.
Organise and chair daily & weekly meetings with interested parties.
Engagement with internal/external audits, customer complaint investigations & continuous improvement activities
In addition the PPM Coordinator will also be expected to:
Be a strong communicator, both verbal and written skills and have a positive approach.
- Have good organisational, prioritisation and planning skills.
- Be PC literate to a high level – ideally Microsoft Office / SAP / Workflow management skills.
- Be able to act on their own initiative to solve problems and resolve queries
- Be highly client focused & make decisions regarding projects within your control.
Be a self-motivated, proactive team player, highly driven to deliver the highest standard of customer service
Be accurate and detail driven in a highly regulated and procedure based environment.
Must complete GMP and other associated training as required.
Have the ability / willingness to travel to client / Schawk locations on occasions. Other Duties & Responsibilities:
Maintain a positive and enthusiastic approach and provide support to team members as necessary.
Maintain a high level of professionalism, appearance, good conduct and punctuality and be pro-active at all times.