Brown Bread Ltd Location:
We are seeking a talented and motivated candidate to join our company.
This role will be responsible for all marketing activities of the company, including; PPC, website management, email, PR, and social media. The main responsibilities will include design and management of marketing campaigns through every step of the process, to ensure that high levels of engagement, traffic and conversions are obtained by monitoring and seeking out opportunities for optimisation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- PPC- Plan social media marketing campaigns, creating content and copy. Monitor the campaigns making adjustments to optimise performance. Use Analytical tools to make recommendations to future campaigns.
- Web- Ownership of all branded websites, keep the website fresh and liaise with web design team to recommend any updates. Keep track of SEO performance and work with web design team to find opportunities for improvement.
- Email- Management of all email marketing campaigns. Create yearly email calendar, design and produce emails to increase traffic to website.
- PR- Liaise with PR agency to produce interesting and engaging press releases that promote the brand
- Social Media- managing all the brands social media channels, producing and scheduling content, designing campaigns to increase engagement and followers
- Brand Building- Act as the gatekeeper and first point of contact for other organisations communicating with the Company. Support the creation of all promotional material and branded assets to make sure they properly promote the brand.
- Create training materials and checklists for event staff consistent with the Company brand
- Support customer service to understand the voice of the customer and ensure marketing efforts reflect customer needs.
- Work with Corporate and Charity sponsors and partners to effectively promote our brand and increase revenue.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree, preferably in Marketing
- Adobe Suite
- Proven ability to work independently
- Experience with CMS Platforms
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience of running Social PPC campaigns
- Use of Adobe Suite
£20,000-£25,000 p/a DOE,
20 days holiday p/a (plus bank holidays),
Company pension scheme,
Daily fresh fruit and water.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
Other recent jobs in Liverpool