Treasury Accounts AssistantCompany:
Seqirus A CSL Company Location:
To process all bank transactions through banking systems, to monitor the company´s cash position and to ensure sufficient funds are available to meet operating requirements
- Process all electronic payment files by upload or entering into the bank systems directly
- Process all receipts per the bank statements onto the customer accounts.
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations of all bank accounts.
- Monitor cash position and ensure that the companies have sufficient funds to meet operating cashflow requirements by currency.
- Preparation of information required for financial cash flow monitoring purposes.
- Bank system administrator and main contact for banks.
- Maintenance of bank mandates and authorized signatories
- Lead for consolidation of banking arrangements and banks as we are currently using
- Provision of information for maintenance of master data including periodic review
- Ad Hoc reporting duties including preparation of CSO reports
This role provides an exciting opportunity to learn in a face paced and challenging environment, as the team and companies go through rapid change and growth into the Financial Global Shared Services division for Seqirus.
- Undertake cross training, as necessary and permitted under SOD, to be able to provide cover for other positions within the department (credit card/expense administrator)
- Critically evaluate current processes and procedures and seek to simplify where possible while maintaining adequate internal controls.
- Previous Experience of Treasury, banking software and SAP.
- MS Office skills- in particular Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced and changing organisation and dealing with multiple companies and different countries.
- Results orientated and results driven, takes ownership.
- Good communication skills, persuasive.
- Disciplined, methodical and rigorous. Hands on with “eye for detail” but sees big picture.
- Pragmatic and flexible
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and with the ability to react to live and fluid information.
Notice to agencies
Thanks for your interest but we’re not looking for support with this job and we’re unable to accept speculative CVs.
Worker Sub Type:
Other recent jobs in Liverpool