Environmental Administrator CoordinatorCompany:
Environmental Administrative Coordinator
£8.50 per hour
Kingdom are the UK´s leading Environmental Enforcement provider and due to our continued growth within this industry working on behalf of local authorities.
We are now recruiting for the position of Environmental Administrative Coordinator based at Liverpool Council.
You will be required to provide complete back office support to the Environmental Crime Team at Liverpool Coucil working in line with the relevant local authority´s Enforcement policy and processing Fixed Penalty Notices which have been issued in contravention of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, 07.00 am to 18.00 pm.
You will have a positive and proactive attitude and will require the ability to prioritise work and multi task working to deadlines.
We offer candidates the opportunity to being part of an industry leading and respected Security and Environmental Enforcement company with real opportunities of advancement and guaranteed hours contracts as well as a range of employee benefits which includes 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Work place pension scheme, if you are eligible or wish to contribute.
- Access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
- Company Award Scheme.
The Ideal Candidate
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Previous experience in a customer service role and handling difficult situations in a professional manner (face to face and telephone).
- The ability to communicate with offenders over the telephone, often in demanding circumstances in a professional manner.
- Previous experience in complaint handling.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and spoken.
Summary of Role
- Daily Monitoring of the Fixed Penalty Notice Operating system
- Respond to all representations with guidance if necessary from the Team Leader, generating declines, upheld, medical evidence and extension to pay letters
- Produce Court Files for prosecution in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the storage of CCTV evidence
- Liaise with the Senior Officers on a daily basis regarding operational and administrative functions
- Escalate complaints within guidelines.
Please note that all candidates will have to go through a CRB process prior to employment and will need a full five year checkable work history.
Other recent jobs in Liverpool