Careermakers client in Knowsley, Liverpool are looking for a warehouse manager to support the general manager an operation manager, coordinate and oversee the efficient receipt, handling, storage and despatch of clients products.
The warehouse manager will ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- Planning, management and monitoring of daily blast freeze activity
- Planning, management and monitoring of loading bay activity including paper work, inspection pre-administration to ensure accurate and timely turnaround
- Monitoring of general warehouse environment to include daily routine inspection for pallet/ product damage, maintenance of location/relocation process and paperwork, space identification
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work place
- Ensuring quality procedures and team quality targets
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the work place
- Emergency call out and keyholder responsibility
This job is temp to perm for the right candidate. It will be an advantage if you have FLT-reach/CB.
Working hours are rotating 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm, also some Saturdays.
Job Type: Permanent
- Warehouse supervisor: 1 year
Other recent jobs in Liverpool