Business Development Manager - LiverpoolCompany:
WH Scott & Son Engineers Ltd Location:
WH Scott are looking for a proactive self motivated Business Development manager to lead the exciting growth plans of the company in the North West.
Founded in 1897 WH Scott & Son Engineers have been supplying lifting equipment and associated services for over 125 years. A trusted name with sites across Ireland and the UK.
Our Core Products:
- Lifting Equipment
- Safety Equipment
- Load Securing
- Industrial Power Tools
- Cranes, Gantries, Hoists
Our Core Services:
- Statutory Inspections
- Equipment Certification
- Load Testing
- Crane Services
- Equipment Maintenance
- HAV & PAT Testing
- Elevator Services
- Design & Fabrication
- Provide senior level point of contact for customer. Proactively ensure ensure all key contacts needs are highlighted and addressed
- Undertake to acquire and continue to develop a comprehensive understanding of our client´s full range of services and capabilities, and convey to customers any new developments which promote the company´s full capability
- Ensure business relationships at all levels are maintained to the highest level and developed to their full potential. Ensure that site and company continue to be aligned commercially, technically and operationally to ensure lead position in potential revenue opportunities
- Operate to developed and agreed business objectives, delivering goals from created sales forecasts.
- Developing and maintaining existing site accounts maintaining excellent customer relationship
- Implementing and developing an effective sales plan for the business evolving the business strategy and monitoring sales performance.
- Ensure effective local sales and marketing initiatives are highlighted and capitalised on
- Protect and enhance the clients perception and the reputation of WH Scott in the market place through diligence to development initiatives and ensure compliance to operations
- Adopt a ´no surprises´ approach to reporting and communication with the Sales Director and be prepared to challenge the norm in a constructive and proactive manner.
- Work with the site team to ensure all enquiries and orders are effectively managed, processed, followed up and delivered.
More information on the company can be found on www.whscottlifting.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 2 years
Other recent jobs in Liverpool