Operations | £30k - £35k p.a. | Old Street Station, London
At Pod Point were changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldnt damage the Earth so weve made it our mission to install a Pod Point everywhere you park. To make that dream a reality we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - thats where you come in!
We like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - were anything but. The Role:
Pod Point is building the charging infrastructure thats accelerating electric vehicle adoption in the UK. We are growing faster than the market and we need your help to maintain that velocity.
Were looking for an innovative, creative Construction Project Manager to jump on board and help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. The position will report into the Senior Project Manager and will be based out of our offices near Old Street Station in London. Role activities and responsibilities:
Requirements: Essential skills and experience:
- Quoting projected costs and timescales for the installation of electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- Managing a multitude of simultaneous small-scale electrical installs on commercial sites
- Liaising with the Pod Point sales team and their clients to arrange the delivery of projects as expediently as possible
- Arranging site surveys for prospective clients
- Being responsible for the health and safety of our on-site Pod Point Experts
- Monitoring lead times and client satisfaction
- Organising the schedules of the Pod Point field team
Desirable skills and experience:
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident talking to key project stakeholders
- Comfortable working with numbers and data
- Calm under pressure and able to make decisions quickly
Benefits: Our culture is electric:
- Degree educated
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- ECS / CSCS cardholder
- Project Management qualification
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the EV industry
At Pod Point we work hard; were not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return well pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also have a casual dress code, free snacks and drinks, a fully stocked beer fridge and regular social events (probably too regular), ground-breaking projects to work on, 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, a bike to work scheme, an Electric Vehicle fleet for you to use (and EV charge points installed at the office), discounted gym membership, an extensive library (that well pay you to read books from), flexible working hours and, of course, the odd Pod Point puppy to cuddle.
Pod Point is an equal opportunities employer, although you must be legally able to work in UK.
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!