Equity Research - Insurance AssociateCompany:
Morgan Stanley Location:
Would you like to join a top ranked Research department?
We are looking to hire an Associate, based in London, to;
- Join the highly ranked European Insurance team working with our senior analysts to help write world-class thematic, sector and company research
- Working with a team of analysts responsible for coverage of life and non-life Insurance companies
- Build, develop and maintain comprehensive financial models
- Cultivate strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Perform value-add analysis and interpret data on market and economic events to identify and describe trends
- Prepare pre and post-results updates on your covered companies
- Attend and report on corporate events, roadshows, company presentations and conferences
- Manage client requests and take ownership of workflow
- Intellectually curious and passionate about financial markets
- Genuine interest in insurance companies, the broader insurance industry and related trends
- An excellent communicator, with strong verbal and written skills
- A team-player who enjoys knowledge sharing and collaborating with your colleagues
- Resourceful, a self-starter who enjoys taking initiative to deliver results with exceptional attention to detail
- A top class undergraduate degree, or international equivalent, from a leading university
- Qualified ACA with exposure to Insurance companies and / or experience as an actuary
- Proven experience of financial modelling or evaluating companies
- Experience of Equity Research or accountancy
- A fantastic attitude and commitment to deliver the best service to clients
Morgan Stanley Research is a top ranked Research house. We have over 600 analysts globally covering more than 3,000 stocks, and Morgan Stanley’s offices total more than 1,200 in 43 countries worldwide. We are committed to being an essential part of our client’s investment process and focus on risk-reward essentials to help clients validate their investment decisions.
We know that the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success, and we all share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and a strong team ethic. Our aim is to provide a workplace where people can learn, achieve and grow – a philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an integral part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Other recent jobs in London