Vibrant Partnerships Location:
Lee Valley Ice Centre
Casual position available
Hourly rate up to £7.50
The ideal candidate should ideally live local to the Lee Valley Ice Centre, have a pleasant telephone manner, good interpersonal skills, and a commitment to customer care, be a good team member and be able to remain calm whilst working under pressure. Other duties will include:
- To provide a first point of contact, whilst on shift, for all customers and visitors to the centre, including handling bookings, giving advice, handling complaints, answering queries and providing documentation both by telephone and in person.
- To provide customer access control to the centre, including acting as Customer Services Assistant when necessary, checking tickets and maintaining entry restrictions.
- To provide equipment hire services, including ensuring equipment is in optimal condition for use (skate sharpening and maintenance).
- To act as ice steward supervising customers on the ice floor and ensure all visitors and customers of the Ice Centre meet the Trusts Health & Safety and conduct standards throughout the Centre.
- We require candidates to have the ability to skate to a high standard.
Successful applicants will be required to obtain a Disclosure Certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau, for which assistance will be given.
Closing date: 4 March 2018
We reserve the right to amend the closing date of this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities employer
No Agencies Please
Job Type: Part-time
Other recent jobs in London