Ola Leslie Solicitors Location:
Our small and closely knit team consists of expert property solicitors focusing on residential and commercial conveyancing . We deal with a range of clients including home owners, investors and landlords.
Providing administrative, clerical and client care support to our lawyers.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering the telephone and communicating effectively and confidently with clients.
- Sorting , scanning and filing post
- Accessing third party websites such as the land registry to obtain documents and submit applications.
- Opening client files
- Closing and archiving client files
- Filing paperwork into client files
- Typing of basic correspondence
- Providing additional secretarial support when required
- Assisting with various other tasks as required.
Skills and qualifications
- Good keyboarding skills and knowledge of various applications outlook, word, excel, digital dictation.
- Friendly, positive attitude and enthusiastic
- Ability to maintain high standards whilst carrying out day to day tasks around the office
- Attention to detail and possess a neat and tidy approach to working practices.
- Pleasant telephone manner to deal with internal and external calls politely and efficiently.
- A friendly and helpful approach when dealing with various people who may pose you with queries and problems that may arise throughout the day.
- Must be organised and pay close attention to detail.
- To work well alone and within the team.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Have a flexible approach to work with a can do attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £7.50 /hour
Other recent jobs in London