Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
London and Leicester based architects rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the Midlands and in London.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work with our London team.
The candidate is responsible for...
- organising and maintaining diaries for the team
- team resourcing administration - inputting tasks on task register and assigning timescales
- collating information, inputting and reviewing team requirements
- reviewing and updating databases and project trackers and chasing documents
- preparing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the team
- liaising with clients, suppliers and staff on general admin duties
- meeting and greeting visitors
- note taking, typing, proof reading documents, filing, copying, scanning and printing
- answering telephone calls and taking messages
- other general administrative duties to support the team
The candidate is required to have
- excellent organisational skills and time management
- ability to work on own initiative and produce accurate work with good attention to detail
- excellent I.T. skills including Microsoft Office, experience with Adobe InDesign is advantageous
- ability to stay calm under pressure
- methodical and thorough approach to work
- ability to deal with multiple tasks, tight deadlines and prioritise work
- approachable and a good team player
- a desire to show initiative, with a proactive outlook and capability to work unsupervised
- excellent written and verbal communication and inter personal skills
- a high degree of discretion and integrity
- good level of spelling and grammar
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer and likes to develop its staff so that they reach their career potential.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email us your CV and salary expectations.
Closing date: Friday 9 March 2018.
Job Type: Permanent
Other recent jobs in London