Crm Manager (maternity Cover)Company:
We have an amazing short-term opportunity for an experienced, driven and passionate CRM Manager to join our Digital team in London. You will be responsible for driving customer engagement, retention and satisfaction across our core websites including Dunelm, Kiddicare and Achica, drawing on your own experience you will develop the CRM strategy ensuring you bring the customer to the very heart of every communication.
The role will be based in our Leicester office but will have interaction with colleagues in the London office and within the network of over 170 stores. Key Responsibilities:
- Management, briefing and execution of the e-mail marketing calendar
- Manage the smooth running of the CRM execution and continuously optimise all processes.
- Own the sign-off process to ensure all campaigns deployed are accurate and compelling
- Continuously interrogate the performance of each campaign, making recommendations on optimisation and implement learnings for the future.
- Run an active test and learn programme, constantly trialling new approaches that will help lift CRM metrics, such as e-mail opens and clicks.
- Supporting stores and our Customer Contact Centre in ensuring all queries are responded to within 24 hours.
What do we need from you?
- Work Closely with all teams across the business ensuring we deliver commercial and customer objectives.
- Passion and pride in doing your job to high standard and commitment to ensuring everything you do is customer centric.
- The willingness to continually review and challenge the status quo with a genuine desire to make improvements
- The confidence to know when things aren’t working and suggest solutions
- A ‘Keep it Simple’ approach and a ‘can do’ attitude with the drive to succeed and develop.
- Experience of working within an ESP ideally Salesforce/Exact Target
- A fantastic career path, with great mentoring.
- 15% Discount
- Sharesave options
- Peoples pension
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Charity/Birthday Off
Other recent jobs in London