Call Centre Operator/ Advisor
Location : Salford Quays
Salary : £16,000 - £17,500 (Depending on Experience)
Working hours: Full time Monday- Saturday ( any 4 days in the week + Saturday)
Our client is looking for employees who are flexible to work any 5 days the company chooses in the week.
Our client´s offices are based in Salford and Manchester. They´re an outsourcing company who answers calls on behalf of other companies.
Do you have experience in handling high volume of calls? If so, they are currently looking for an experienced, inbound call handler.
What do you get by working for them?
-£1000 reward bonus
-Free car parking
-Healthcare cash plan after 12 months e.g. Optical/dental benefits/ Physiotherapy
-Discount vouchers for 200 leading high street and online retailers after completion of 12 months
- Great career progression;
- Pension Scheme;
- Plush office environment.
-Dealing with inbound calls on behalf of a variety of organisations
- Managing vulnerable customer calls
- Call handling in a professional and compassionate manner
- Recording all details of the callers on the system.
- Writing down a message after every call.
Ideal Candidate should possess
- Experience of call handling or working in a call centre;
- Ability to communicate with a variety of customers;
- Ability to work on their own initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you have the skills and experience, please apply today. We´re looking for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time