Start Your Journey With Us
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts.
This highly acclaimed hotel is recognised as one of the leading Hotel & Country Clubs in the North of England. Worsley Park boasts an award winning, championship golf course along with the recently launched Grill in The Park restaurant, offering modern, fresh cuisine in a rustic setting.
Positioned as Manchesters Metropolitan Country Club, Worsley Park attracts a diverse business mix including weddings, large conference and groups, leisure and many sports teams. With great leisure facilities and spacious, well appointed guest rooms, modern food and beverage outlets and meeting spaces with a high focus on culinary excellence.
Worsley Park is located near to Manchester United Football Club, Media City UK, The Trafford Centre and the many cultural, shopping and social attractions of the city centre.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott Internationals flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Food & Beverage Supervisors at our Marriott Hotels & Country Clubs enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guests with memorable and unique experiences. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, sports teams, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
Specific duties include;
- Ensure that staff are working together as a team
- Inspect work areas and staff uniforms for defects
- Assist in coaching, hiring and developing
- Preparing and monitor the Restaurant areas for service and guest comfort
- Providing a warm welcome to guests, advising them of menu options and answering questions about products & services where necessary
- Record all transactions in the MICROS till system at time of order
- Provide food and beverage service, including alcohol and non-vegetarian items
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen
- Complete closing duties, including cash handling/banking
- Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
- Participate in training when required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.