Resourcer - Contractor RecruitmentCompany:
Sopra Steria Location:
Resourcer – Contract Recruitment
Location: Manchester Salary: Competitive + commission + 5% flex fund Role Overview
To lead on recruitment administrative activities in delivering whole or part of the recruitment lifecycle in line with Sopra Steria Recruitment operating model, policies and procedures. Key Responsibilities:
- To identifying a supply of suitable candidates specific to client recruitment requirements while complying with sector specific legislation.
- Develop and maintain an on-going candidate recruitment database meeting identified market skills requirements.
- Ensure full on-boarding process where applicable is met between all parties concerned.
- Deliver full lifecycle of screening, vetting or interviewing requirements in line with Client agreements in partnership with our offshore teams.
- Deliver administrative recruitment activities but not limited to contracts management, client reporting, and timesheet control in line with the company’s operating standards and processes.
- Capture and maintain accurate data within Sopra Steria Recruitment Databases.
- Lead on candidate, contractor and client resolutions as and when required ensuring full resolution to a high customer service standard.
- Negotiate successful outcomes with relevant parties specific to but not limited to contract terminations, hires, start dates, cost and fees.
- Maintain up to date communication with Team Leaders, Managers and Account Managers.
- Maintain up to date industry knowledge specific to the market, sector and or client/s.
- Equipped at all times to produce and feedback to clients, colleagues and peers concerning SLA reporting.
- Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required.
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
- Understand, support and deliver within the recruitment sales cycle
- Understand and develop within Sopra Steria Recruitment organisational model.
- Experience of working within the recruitment industry.
- Proven ability to prioritise and deliver consistently against targets and deadlines.
- Demonstrable effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Solid proficiency of MS Office Suite and applicant tracking databases.
- Proven ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable ability to develop within the recruitment industry.
- Ability to lead on campaigns/ad-hoc project work
- Desirable Skills –
- Ability to generate/develop sales lead
- Ability to generate/develop sales lead.
Other recent jobs in Manchester