Start Your Journey With Us
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts.
This highly acclaimed hotel is recognised as one of the leading Hotel & Country Clubs in the North of England. Worsley Park boasts an award winning, championship golf course along with the recently launched Grill in The Park restaurant, offering modern, fresh cuisine in a rustic setting.
Positioned as Manchesters Metropolitan Country Club, Worsley Park attracts a diverse business mix including weddings, large conference and groups, leisure and many sports teams. With great leisure facilities and spacious, well appointed guest rooms, modern food and beverage outlets and meeting spaces with a high focus on culinary excellence.
Worsley Park is located near to Manchester United Football Club, Media City UK, The Trafford Centre and the many cultural, shopping and social attractions of the city centre.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott Internationals flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Spa Therapists at our Marriott Hotels & Country Clubs specialise in providing relaxing and revitalising health & beauty treatments to guests. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
This is a full time (40 hour) position that requires weekend working.
- Provide a warm welcome to guests and professionally converse with them to ensure that they are at ease.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and services to promote and answer guest queries
- Provide a range of beauty treatments for members, hotel guests and visitors and administer treatments in a professional, friendly manner regardless of gender.
- Maximise opportunities for upselling, including retail products, to contribute to departmental profitability.
- Maintain cleanliness of the salon at all times.
- Report immediately any inappropriate guest behaviour.
- Ensure all areas of the salon fully comply with all relevant Health & Safety regulations.
- Complete closing duties as required including cash handling/banking in line with policy.
- Undertake regular training and development as necessary
- Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.