Eden Global Associates Location:
A great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a top 10 Nationwide New Homes company. You will be part of a rapidly expanding team with good longevity of projects within the region.
As Site Manager your role will include;
Experience/skills senior site manager requires:
- Manage the building ensuring company standards and procedures are adhered at all times, reviewing and managing Health and Safety and requirements are met.
- Monitor construction programme, working closely with contracts manager discussing progress and any issues or changes if there are any.
- Review drawings and be aware of forecast costs, budgets in order to minimise waste and maximise value by monitoring site wastage and materials, time and labour.
- Arrange meetings with quantity surveyors, buyers and other key stakeholders ensuring good communication with all contractors and employees on site to maintain good working relations.
- SMSTS Certificate.
- CSCS Card.
- NVQ Leve 3, A Level, HNC or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Scaffolding Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Good communication and management skills with a persuasive and assertive attitude to ensure the build is completed on time.
Contact Anthony Mussell to discuss the opportunity further.
Other recent jobs in Manchester