Robert Walters are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our successful London office to support the Consultants in proactively sourcing top talent for some of the most exciting vacancies in Accountancy & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Executive Search, Human Resources, Technology, Legal, Procurement & Supply Chain, Projects, Secretarial and Business Support, Tax and Treasury. About Robert Walters
Robert Walters is one of the world´s leading global specialist professional recruitment and recruitment process outsourcing consultancies. Our growth is largely organic, with the group only making 3 market-entry acquisitions in its 30 year history. Driving growth through further specialising in our existing recruitment disciplines and the launching of new specialist teams means we´re helping more and more job seekers and organisations across the world.
We want to be the worlds leading specialist recruitment consultancy, the first name the worlds businesses choose whenever they need to hire the best.
But its not just about being the biggest, its about having a clear differentiation based on the quality of service delivered to our clients and our candidates. Our focus on quality in all we do, acting with integrity, and focusing on team-work are values that run through the heart of the business. About the Role
- Posting adverts on job sites, monitoring response and dealing with responses including rejection emails.
- The Resourcer will be assigned projects to generate candidates through headhunting, networking and referrals for specific vacancy lists
- Will be involved in registering candidates and chasing for relevant information in line with company registration compliance
- Co-ordinate candidate registration events
- Attend client visits in order to gain a better understanding of the clients needs
- Dealing with incoming calls from potential Candidates enquiring about available positions
- Calling existing candidates for re-registrations and general compliance updates
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with a professional telephone manner. Your exceptional organisation skills will allow you to effectively prioritise a busy workload, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail. Being self-motivated and having a flexible approach to work is essential. This role will suit an individual who is a great team player and is eager to learn.
Please apply now or contact Joe Ainsley on 0207 509 8538 for a confidential conversation. Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.