Express Solicitors Location:
Express Solicitors are a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. We cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupiers liability, road traffic accidents, employers liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters. At Express, we pride ourselves in the work we do helping injured people.
We are LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of our Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of our Partners is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
- Sorting, scanning and franking of mail
- Reception duties, including answering telephones in a polite and professional manner
- Administration support, such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Manual handling lifting heavy boxes, moving furniture etc
- Making refreshments
- Ensuring meeting rooms are prepared
- Filling and emptying dishwashers
- Completing checklists on a daily / weekly basis as instructed
- Watering plants
- Ordering stationery
- Errands, such as buying milk for the office
- Helping to keep the office tidy
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Administrative experience
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience of dealing with customers on the telephone
- Reception/Switchboard experience
- NVQs or qualifications in business administration
- Experience of working in a law or legal services firm
The starting salary for Admin Assistants is the national minimum wage/living wage.
Holiday Entitlement and Hours
- 39.5 hours between 9am-6pm Monday-Thursday and 9am to 5:30pm Friday
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
Our employees are our most important asset and it´s our employees who have made Express Solicitors the success it is today. Our recruitment process consolidates that success.
At Express Solicitors, we rate skill and ability above all else and therefore our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
Other recent jobs in Manchester