Russian Speaking Ecommerce Trading ExecutiveCompany:
If you want to be part of a fast paced and exciting team then eCommerce is where you want to be. From managing the trading on site, presenting the product to create our shop window to testing experiences so we can optimise the user journey, it all happens here. We focus on understanding our customers so we can give them the right offers at the right time, show them the products they want the most and offer them an experience that is easy and enjoyable, so we can help drive business performance. What you´ll do as a Russian Speaking eCommerce Trading Executive
Reporting to the eCommerce Trading Manager this role is responsible for supporting the trade team through effectively planning, coordinating and executing our trade campaigns, product initiatives and social and content initiatives across each of the pre-determined territories.
A key part of this role is to understand on-site performance. You will use analytics tools to monitor performance in order to understand the success of the promotional programme and make recommendations for changes. This involves reviewing & proposing recommendations on current trade activity to maximise performance. Whilst identifying, proposing and launching new initiatives and campaigns to drive sales and growth. What we want from the successful Russian Speaking eCommerce Trading Executive
What you´ll get as a Russian Speaking eCommerce Trading Executive
- Y ou must be a fluent Russian speaker
- Accountable for delivering against key business KPIs including conversion, sales and profit for pre-determined territories.
- Directly supporting the trade team, ensuring all core responsibilities are successfully actioned, managed and maintained across each of the pre-determined territories.
- Supporting the Trading Manager, through managing and delivering commercial trading through planning, coordinating and executing trade campaigns and product initiatives, testing and measuring different approaches to messaging, creative, and targeting those which drive the best results and response.
- Responsible for ensuring we offer the best online experience for new and existing customers by ensuring all inspirational and competitor sites are routinely monitored by the trading team with a view to drive change and improve existing content.
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business to ensure all content opportunities are explored and presented in the most appropriate and timely fashion.
- Management of all product content plans from brief to execution on-site.
- Proactively manage and resolve any operational issues.
- Supporting the UX Team through reviewing web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content.
- Setting and monitoring clear and achievable targets and objectives that, are in line with company goals for the trading team.
- Identify and propose promotions and efficiencies to increase sales and profitability.
- Work closely with the customer service team to maintain flawless customer service across all pre-determined territories.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- SAYE share buying options
- 40% discount on all boohoo group stock
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and growth!
Other recent jobs in Manchester