Sandhills Publishing Location:
Sandhills East are recruiting for a Marketing Trainee with the ability to speak Dutch to assist with implementing our marketing and circulation strategies throughout The Netherlands. The Role:
Circulation focused marketing role for a Dutch speaker - based in the Manchester office (additional language skills are a plus).
The Marketing Trainee will assist in the implementation of circulation strategies and work as a team to ensure customer satisfaction, especially in the Dutch Market.
They will start by going through a training process to learn about the company, the company products and how we serve our customers. The Trainee will focus on customer service and build relationships with customers, learn and apply different marketing techniques, research prospective distribution locations and contact potential clients. Marketing Trainees have the opportunity to advance in their role to lead a territory and become a Territory Manager.
The Marketing Trainee will be located in Manchester, but an exciting part of this role is the opportunity to travel frequently and work directly with customers. Travel is required to achieve the highest level of customer service. Sandhills pays for business-related travel expenses. A minimum of 90 days travel is required per year, as is a valid European drivers licence. Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Travel Bonus
- Use of company phone and tablet
- Regular travel with expense reimbursements
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree
- Desire to work directly with customers
- Willing to travel over 90 days per year
- Experience working with customers
- Results oriented
- Flexible and open to change
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to travel by air and ground: valid drivers license required
- Strong computer skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Additional language skills are a plus
Other recent jobs in Manchester