We are looking for a Group PPC Manager to focus on improvement and growth of key clients, from a strategic perspective. The role will also contribute to new business pitches and the development of team and product. Measures of success include client results, improving internal audit scores, Google audit scores, new business wins and client retention.
- Provide support for team to develop accounts through application of market insights, best practice, testing and innovation
- Challenge ways of working, shape processes to develop our paid search product to meet client needs and to help us stay at the forefront of the industry
- Auditing internal accounts looking for new opportunities and communicating these to the teams in manner that can be easily translated into action
- Help clients and the team understand the full value of search and the impact that it has, other than in hitting a clients KPIs
- Take the lead on business critical meetings for key clients and to help turn the more complex client service / client requests into implementable briefs
- Work collaboratively with client services to research pitches for new business opportunities/ documentation, including cross channel integration
- To develop and manage the wider Paid Search team to an industry leading standard
- Identify and implement training and development for the team, whilst supporting others to line manage and enable all to reach their potential
The Ideal Candidate
- Significant and demonstrable experience in channel working at tier 1 Google agencies / clients.
- Experienced in leading a team & development of others, inc training, coaching & mentoring
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing and DoubleClick Certified
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of paid search as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to pre-empt macro issues and challenges to be pro-active in producing solutions
- Able to work under pressure and adapt the plan, on multiple tasks and with time critical deadlines
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy skills are essential
- An advanced user of Microsoft packages and other relvant tools & technology
- Highly skilled in creative thinking & problem solving, with a keen eye to attention to detail
About The Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the worlds largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the clients business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.