Project Business AnalystCompany:
Eden Global Associates Location:
Location - Manchester
Basic Salary - £30K
Bonus - Car allowance
What´s the company?
Founded in 2004, they are communication technology specialists who are at the forefront of technology developments within the telecommunication market.
They have built up a trusted and long-term partnership with Avaya, Cisco, Gamma, Microsoft and Mitel and many more. For this Project Business Analyst role we are looking for:
Project Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Great organisational skills to manage multiple smaller workstreams & customers
- Technical Product Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to clearly define customer requirements with Data Capture sheets and Visio diagrams
- Flexibility & willingness to travel to multiple customer locations
- To consult with customers and educate them on features on the new product they have purchased and features associated
- To manage the customer through the User Data Collection process, documenting this and obtaining Customer Sign Off
- Update the Project Manager and Project Engineer of progress
- Responsibility to ensure personal learning and development is maintained, and a full understanding of our products and services
What´s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
If you feel like you would be the perfect candidate for this Project Business Analyst role or may be interested in any other Telecommunication roles that I may have please click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Other recent jobs in Manchester