Manchester, with North West / UK travel
Competitive salary + company vehicle
Benefits include 24 days holidays + stats (+ option to purchase additional leave), pension scheme, share incentive scheme & life assurance scheme
Permanent / full time (37.5 hours per week)
Our Client is a major energy, planning and environmental consultancy, employing over 5,000 staff worldwide. Their Health, Safety and Environment Division provides consultancy, due diligence and corporate services to commercial property owners and developers, financial institutions and commercial lenders, managing agents, property managers, industrial clients, local authorities and the wider public sector.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to appoint an Asbestos Analyst to work from their Middleton office. Main responsibilities include:
Suitable candidates should have:
- Monitoring of asbestos remediation works, alongside the preparation of air test reports and certification of reoccupation on site.
- Carry out smoke tests, air tests including background, leak, clearance, reassurance and personal samples, visual examinations and four-stage clearances.
- Ensuring removal of Asbestos is carried out legally and safely by close inspection and air testing, on various sites.
- Experience in the asbestos industry conducting asbestos air sampling, monitoring and 4 stage clearances.
- Possesses BOHS P module P403 and P404
- Experience working for a UKAS accredited consultancy
- Ability to maintain their counting standards as required by UKAS and Quality Control Management Systems
- Flexible approach to work.
- A confident communicator.
- Able to work overtime, travel away for work on occasions (with overnight stays) and able to work occasional weekends.
If you would like the chance to work for an industry leader, in a global organisation, with excellent career progression opportunities in due course, please send your CV using the link provided. Candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for further discussion.