Crowne Plaza Manchester Location:
To maximize selling opportunities for accommodation at the Crowne Plaza Manchester, to support the Reservations Team in meeting Occupancy, ADR and Revenue targets, whilst providing a professional, efficient and positive impression of this busy city centre hotel.
Overview of the Role: Working as part of a small team the successful candidate will be required to undertake a range of tasks including:
- Ensuring all reservations are processed following established procedures
- Negotiate and maximize each reservation and ensuring accuracy of detail
- Maintain communication internally with other departments and externally by means of building client rapports
This is a high profile position within the business, within a busy reservations and events team. Ideal candidates will have at least 12 months experience of working practice within a similar 3*/4* hotel reservations team and will be on target for at least a Succeed performance assessment.
- Customer Focus Has a good understanding of the internal and external customer and works to ensure that customer expectations are always met.
- Takes Ownership The role requires a person who accepts responsibility, is punctual and hardworking, dedicated, reliable and trustworthy.
- T eam working Working as part of a small team, the role holder must be able to work co-operatively and supportively with others in order to achieve team goals.
- Personal Organisation The role-holder will be able to plan their day to day activities to ensure work is produced to required standards on time. Good time management and precise methods of working will be natural.
- Impact and Influence - The candidate must have excellent influencing skills and make a strong, positive impact in their role.
Reservations Agent The Role
- 40 Hours
- Taking bedroom reservations over phone, email and fax
- Liaise with customers, agents and other departments in the hotel
- Completing admin tasks for the sales department.
- Handling third party agent extranets.
- Ensure all reservation files are completed correctly and on time.
- Entering group rooming lists.
- Ensure all future reservations are organised and filed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 /year
Other recent jobs in Manchester