Head of Housekeeping**
In a customer facing environment, you will be responsible for overseeing a housekeeping team of 5. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate and have the highest standard of cleanliness and highest level of customer service.
From regular feedback and development to supporting management and stock checks. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of housekeeping, ideally in a similar role. They will be enthusiastic, passionate and have the highest standard of cleanliness and customer service.
You will need to be computer literate, able to liaise with other professionals in providing an excellent service to our customers as part of the management team. You will be expected to liaise with the Residents Management Team and your own management, giving feedback regularly on the housekeeping team and actions you have taken to improve our service.
Key roles for the Head of Housekeeping: **
- Team management, involvement in training and development.
- Conducting weekly stock checks of all cleaning materials and room consumables and ensuring all storage areas are kept in an organised manner.
- Room quality management, in accordance to company standards and feeding back to team member.
- Managing the housekeeping departments operational budget in terms of cleaning consumables.
- Liaising with on-site Resident Management Team & Reception to ensure rooms are ready for arrivals.
- Reporting any maintenance issues.
- To produce and maintain excellent records of all housekeeping activities of the property and to ensure all documents are ready for the house-keepers upon starting shifts and at shift end that all documentation is completely and correctly filed away.
- Overseeing and organising laundry.
- Manage all cleaning equipment.
This role will report directly to the senior management. Key reporting items:
- Customer service standards, including customer feedback
- Cleaning standard - of the designated areas
- Cleaning schedules
- Completion of cleaning tasks within given timescales
- Expenditure against budget
- Health & Safety reports
Reporting will be by way of weekly update meetings, ad-hoc meetings and weekly reports when necessary.
The Head of Housekeeping is expected to be available to work as and when to support the business needs. However, usual weekly hours of work are as follows:
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm (30 min - Unpaid Break)
Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm (30 min - Unpaid Break)
Monday: 10:00am - 5:00pm (30 min - Unpaid Break)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.50 /hour