Logistics & Stock / It TechnicianCompany:
Newway Holding Location:
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a luxurious global skincare brand! We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic person to join our enthusiastic team.
As a Logistics Coordinator/IT , you will be responsible for maintaining the safety, cleanliness and proper operation of the building and organising the storage room, reporting directly to the Purchasing Department.
- Manage and control, planning relevant stock and update stock records on daily and weekly basis.
- Inventory Management
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment at all times.
- Unlocking and locking the premises at the beginning and end of each day.
- Small maintenance jobs, such as changing light bulbs or fixing dripping taps.
- Touching up paintwork.
- Liaising with people who use the building.
- Liaising with external contractors, such as plumbers and electricians.
- Structure and organise the storage room and the logistics function
- Completing inbound and outbound documents to be ready for collection.
- Receiving products and supplies as required and placing it to the storage room properly and safely.
- Recalling items when required.
- Completing documentation for all receipts, with fail safe documentation for regulated data.
- Inspect packaging of all receipts.
- Participate in the Health and Safety Policy of the Company and report any dangers or hazards to Management.
- Carry out any other appropriate tasks at the request of your Supervisor.
You´ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experienced in similar role, self-driven and highly organised, as you will be required to start from the scratch and structure the logistics and maintenance function.
- Passionate, quick thinker, attentive to detail and an effective problem solver.
- Good knowledge of MS Office systems, as you will need to provide reports to your supervisor and keep up to date data records.
- Good IT Skills or relevant Degree
- Totally flexible in working hours and willing to work long hours when required, according to the hours our Beauty Centre is open, or when you are required to open/close the building.
- You must have a Clean Criminal Record, as you will be required to provide a valid DBS check.
We are a luxurious state-of-the-art Beauty Centre based in Central London. Spread over two floors with 20+ treatment rooms, the Beauty Centre is using innovative technological equipment paired with high-end cosmetics focused on helping customers with their skin care concerns. Our facial treatments offer the highest standards of facial skin care that has passed the highest quality of certification standards in England, Japan and Hong Kong. We offer a wide range of both products and treatments that caters to all skin types and ages.
If you want to be part of a successful, young and highly motivated team, we strongly urge you to apply for this role by clicking Apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 to £12.00 /hour
Other recent jobs in Manchester