Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries in 20 countries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
This role is based in Nottingham.
Successful candidate will need to take part in the following shift pattern:
Weekends (08:00 16:00 only) are covered 1 in 5 with days off in the week to compensate. The weekday shifts run from 06:00 20:00 on rotation, with 15% shift allowance.
On call is rotated between the team 1 week in 5, coverage is 24hrs.
The service provides first and second level telephone support to Train Operating Company users, their agents and other users authorised by Rail Settlement Plan. Products supported include WebTIS, Tribute and Avantix Mobile, Worldline MTS and MTS @Station.
The service may adopt support for additional products and customers as the business evolves.
As part of their responsibilities Second Line Support Analyst is:
- Answering telephone calls received by the Help Desk with a minimum of delay
- Logging details of the calls received.
- Providing help, advice and answers to enquiries and wherever possible solutions to problems, using the information provided by the caller and tools and reference material available.
- Where appropriate passing incidents to other support teams or maintenance organisations.
- Carrying out other related support tasks (e.g. booking equipment maintenance visits)
- Completing general support tasks within the Help Desk
- Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager
Job Requirements Essential Criteria:
Key skills should include:
- Fluent English skills, in particular able to deal with a variety of customers under a range of circumstances.
- Able to use fault-logging systems to record problems and prepare extracts and analyses.
- General use of word processors and spreadsheets.
- Able to use IT tools and services that enable specific products to be supported.
- The post holder must be able to work as part of a team, be organised, methodical, flexible and display a positive and professional manner at all times. The successful candidate should also have excellent planning and prioritisation skills.
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Customer Focused
- Ability to communicate appropriately with customers, team members and service management.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office including emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Experience of working in a service management environment.
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements and associated contracts
- Works well under pressure
- Can build a rapport with other members of the Help Desk.
- Can demonstrate successful support of projects as a part of a team
- Rail industry and UK geographical knowledge is an advantage.
- Call Centre/ tech support desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle Build your career and grow with us, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.