Assistant Marketing And Merchandising Manager - BoCompany:
If you have an eye for detail and are looking for a chance to shine in a fast paced environment this is the perfect opportunity to join the In-store Marketing Team.
Showcasing our products and advice brilliantly in our stores is a critical part of our business. To ensure our customers have a fantastic shopping experience, we work with multiple stakeholders across the business, including 3rd party design and print agencies to deliver excellent point of sale kits to stores with a focus on right first time, on time. Attractive, inspiring displays led by strong and clear merchandising principles are a key part to offering customers an excellent shopping experience.
You will be responsible for leading the creative & merchandising for our most profitable quarter of the year - Q1, which includes Christmas. You will be required to:
- Deliver customer communications that integrate brilliantly with other channels, deliver against the key customer goals & activate the Boots Brand Communication strategy
- Understand and consistently apply the Boots brand 2D / graphic guidelines to all communications
- Propose appropriate kit of parts or project scope to supports the customer journey and is efficient and effective for stores
- Manage the creative process right through to production pack handover using project management skills, anticipating and resolving problems and escalating where necessary
- Build and maintain campaign/project execution and review packs to develop category, customer and competitor knowledge
- Work closely with our creative agency to manage and prioritise workload and spend with robust forecasts, budget and project trackers
- Manage the Merchandising process for Christmas, including planogram production to ensure our stores build inspiring and exciting displays.
You will be working within a small team who are passionate and committed to delivering Seasonal point of sale to a high standard and will be part of the wider In-store Marketing team. Capabilities:
- Understanding of customer journeys and creative execution in a store environment, underpinned by a curiosity to a learn more
- Commercial understanding understands the key commercial drivers of the business
- Good knowledge of the in store environment and the specifics of the Boots UK (including Pharmacy), Boots Opticians & hearingcare estates
- Knowledge of the trading laws including PML and the processes of the business to deliver
- Good working knowledge of FLO
- Strong team working and collaborative style. Willing and able to lead and work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills. Able to influence effectively, hold others to account and engage in challenging conversations
- An element of merchandising experience, or a desire to learn.
- A passion in ensuring we have an excellent end to end customer journey which encourages purchase and informs customers
Other recent jobs in Nottingham