Finance Assistant - Payroll ServicesCompany:
Boots is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc, the first global pharmacy-led health and wellbeing enterprise.
Overview of the role
To support in delivering audit and compliance, new initiatives and an accurate and caring Payroll Service
- Complete key audit work inline with SOC1 compliance
- Complete weekly and monthly payroll sign offs inline with SOC1 requirements
- Develop effective relationships, ,communicating with third party service providers and key business stakeholders
- Responsible for managing the service management inbox
- Propose, design and deliver changes to audit requirements/process as required.
- Providing analysis and insights and resolution in respect of complex pay queries
- Provide support for new initiatives to ensure accurate implementation of change to the payroll system
- Highlight and identify payroll issues which could impact colleagues pay
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous Payroll experience of working in a payroll environment is desirable
- You will need to be passionate about ensuring that we deliver quality solutions to our colleagues and stakeholders
- Enthusiastic individual who is equally comfortable working on their own or with others in the team to deliver great customer service
- Have good interpersonal skills, being approachable with the ability to build relationships and network on a variety of levels.
- Being adaptable and able to perform in an changing and fast moving environment
- You will have strong administration skills and be able to prioritise your workload as well as multitask
- You will have good time management skills, pay attention to detail, and have a right first time attitude.
- Have great communication skills, phone, email or face to face
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) and knowledge of MS Excel
Other recent jobs in Nottingham