Fat Cat Caf Bar Location:
We have an exciting job opportunity for a dedicated, friendly and enthusiastic Assistant Manager, to help drive the business forwards into 2018 and beyond.
Fat Cats is a great place to enjoy excellent food and drinks during the day, and by night, we turn into a vibrant and fun cocktail bar.
Duties / Responsibilities :
- To ensure the smooth/efficient running of the business day to day, and in the absence of the G.M / Deputy.
- Comply with government legislation on health and safety, licensing, fire pre-cautions etc.
- Work in line with budgets.
- Be aware of and help to improve G.P´s , labour costs, and help lower wastage.
- Assist in the training and motivation of the staff
- Assist with marketing and promotions.
- Promote the image of the business at all times
- Management opening and closing.
- Hosting and serving
- Cellar management
- Stocks and orders
Personal qualities we are looking for the candidate to be :
- A good problem solver
- A great communicator
- Good at delegation
- Work well under pressure
Management / Supervisory experience : 1 year Minimum.
Successful candidates will have a interview arranged and from there a trial shift to determine the suitability. We look forwards to hearing from you soon.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Other recent jobs in Nottingham