Eclypse Recruitment Location:
Unit Manager Nursing Home Nottingham £15.50 per hour (£35,464 per annum) based on 44 hour contract The Client
Eclypse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Unit Manager for a large nursing home in Nottingham. The nursing home caters for Dementia, Physical Disability and Younger Adults
Our client is passionate about providing the best care they can and helping people stay as well as they can for as long as they can. The Role
As the Unit Manager you will be responsible for supervising a team of nursing and care staff and be accountable to the care home manager. On shift your priorities will be:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of person centred care
- Champion independence and personal choice
- Build the positive reputation of the Business and unit
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
We are looking for a Nurse qualified candidate. We can only consider candidates with: Active NMC Registration RGN or RMN Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector Experience working at a senior level within nursing The Salary
The salary on offer is £15.50 per hour and the contracted hours available are 44 hours per week . Salary per annum would equate to £35,464.
To apply for this role please send your current CV to email@example.com or call Sophie on 0161 804 7555
Keywords: Unit Manager, RGN, RMN, Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Nottingham, Nursing Home, Registered Nurse.
Other recent jobs in Nottingham