Assistant Partnership Marketing Manager - Boots UkCompany:
What you will be doing:
Under the leadership of the Partnership Marketing Manager for Healthcare & Baby you will:
What we want from you:
- Be accountable for delivering the Partnership Marketing budget on Baby and Boots Insurance Services
- Be responsible for creating best in class marketing plans for proprietary brands across the following channels - Insights, Targeted Marketing, Boots.com and Social Media
- Balance the needs of the customer, Boots and brands to create the right marketing plan for each brand
- Negotiate investment from brands to execute marketing plans
- Collaborate with the trading teams across Baby to identify opportunities, prioritise and to understand broader categories trends and objectives
- Collaborate with the Boots.com, Loyalty, Insights and Social Media teams, drawing on their expertise to create marketing plans
- Communicate delivery of investment versus budget to the trading teams through a formal monthly finance process
What you will get from us:
- Strong commercial skills and awareness in a complex trading environment
- Knowledge of the marketing channels were working with and ability to fit the correct marketing activity to the objective articulated.
- Great organisational skills and ability to quickly switch focus if the needs of the business change
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with external suppliers and internal stakeholders in the trading teams.
- You will be passionate about our customers and delivering the best plans for them with the right commercial outcome for everyone.
- You will be a team player with positive can-do approach and the flexibility to support across the team.
- You will be eager to further develop your marketing skills.
- Strong numeracy and high standards of written English.
Along with an excellent remuneration and benefits package youll be given the opportunity to considerably further your career through the unique experience of delivering high profile marketing campaigns for one of the UKs most successful and popular retail brands
Other recent jobs in Nottingham