Saas Project CoordinatorCompany:
We´re looking for a brilliant Project Coordinator to join our growing Support team and provide a first-class service to our customers.
e-days® is an absence management software designed to streamline booking and tracking of holidays and absences. We have users throughout the world and are growing so rapidly we need an extra pair of hands!
You can find out more about e-days® at www.e-days.co.uk
About the role
As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the software implementation process for new customers across the UK and in over 60 countries worldwide. We’ll encourage you to grow and develop in your role and support you to continuously look at new ways to provide the best possible customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for new customers - Looking after and guiding new customers through the implementation journey of their brand new system, maintaining regular contact by email and phone throughout
- Time planning – Create and oversee the timescales for each customer project
- Communications - Responsible for making sure our customers receive all the relevant implementation documentation and providing support throughout the process by phone and email
- Being a data guru - Reviewing incoming data sheets, liaising with customers to ensure all data going into the system has been captured in the right way and uploading everything to the system in line with the time plan
- Delivering training - Organise and deliver administrator training to customers over the phone
- Keeping the process going - Make follow up calls with customers after their initial training to help answer questions; Conduct a really good handover with the account management team
- Knowledge of the system – Nurture an interest in our software and keep yourself continually up to date with the latest features and changes
- Team-player – Collaborate with our internal teams, especially Sales and Accounts, to make sure everyone is kept in the loop throughout implementation
To help our customers get the best service you must:
- Be really customer-centric, with a drive to deliver an amazing service at each interaction
- Have a real passion for technology
- Have an understanding of web-based applications
- Have a solid knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
- Be a great problem-solver
- Be an excellent communicator in person, over the phone and in writing
- Be able to successfully juggle lots of different projects at once
- Have a related degree or some experience in software support
What you’ll get?
- A competitive salary
- A great office located in Nottingham city centre (2mins walk from train station)
- Opportunities to grow your skills everyday, alongside an annual £1000 personal training budget
- A friendly, social working environment with monthly social events, lunch clubs, running clubs and some of the best pubs in Nottingham on our doorstep
Other recent jobs in Nottingham