NGA Human Resources Location:
Opportunity to join NGA UK as we embark on a period of exciting change and investment in the UK. This role is for an experienced Payroll Administrator who is looking for a role in forward thinking large organisation. We are responsible for the Payroll services to a host of the UKs largest companies and have been awarded Payroll Service Provider of the Year by CIPP 2 years running.
The Payroll Administrator is a Subject Matter Expert whose mission is to provide expert assistance in outsourced services. Duties include managing escalated requests and inquiries requiring a significant level of subject matter expertise in an efficient and effective way, in line with the statement of services and the agreed service levels.
Delivery Key responsibility:
- Works as the first point of contact in the delivery centres for Client HR Representative in a Managed Services delivery model:
- Handles and tracks incoming calls, e-mails, faxes
- Handles / Creates tickets in HR Workspace
- Categorizes and prioritizes queries, requests and issues
- Works as the first escalation level for Tier 1 agent in a Comprehensive Services delivery Model
- Responds to information or enquiry requests requiring a significant level of expertise:
- Responds to complex HR and labour legislation questions
- Analyses and solves clients questions, problems and / or requests efficiently and effectively
- Produces and supplies regular and on-demand payroll reports and statistical information according to the agreed services (SoS)
Processing and Controls:
- Personnel Administration Data Processing & Controls
- Personnel Administration data validation
- Master Data Consistency Check
- Official Reporting on Personnel Administration Data
- Garnishments data entry and administration
- Time Data Processing and Controls
- Time Data Validation
- Time Data Consistency Checks
- Runs Time Data Evaluation and corrects/reports errors
- Payroll Processing and Controls
- Pre-Payroll Processes
- Monitors payroll process
- Confirms Master data, time & payroll data completeness
- Escalates legal changes to AMO, tests and ensures implementation in the productive environment
- Confirms Configuration completeness
- On-Cycle Payroll Processes
- Runs Payroll and control results
- Processes Bank Files
- Post-Payroll Processes
- Posting to accounting
- Social security reporting
- Tax reporting
- Delivery of information to 3rd parties
- Payroll Activities out of Payroll Process
- Underpayment management
- Overpayment management
- End of Year Activities
- Ensures SAP Payroll Calendar implementation
- Generation / Transfer time quotas
- Reconciliations and legislative reporting
- Inbound & Outbound Interfaces Administration
- Monitors interfaces
- Identifies & communicates systems errors
- Escalates configuration errors to AMO
- Sends data entry errors to the client or the HR Service Centre Agent for corrections (depending on the data entry ownership/scope)
- Provides support on Applications and System Changes for Base system maintenance (Corrective, Adaptative and Preventive) and Enhancements (Direct Service Changes and Change Requests).
- Participates in the functional analysis, escalates request to the Payroll Manager and performs the acceptance testing.
- Approves transports requests to the production system only for corrective maintenance
Skills and Experience
NGA UK offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly remarkable client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
At NGA, were dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you.
- A large modern open plan working environment
- Excellent transport links to wider community with free car parking at most sites
- Flexible benefits package which allows tailored benefits dependent upon circumstances
- Structured training and on-going personal development
Do you have?
- In depth knowledge of processes, policies and regulations within the area of Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Knowledge of the Service Centre processes, policies and procedures (e.g. escalation procedures, service level agreements, client service standards)
- Computer skills: MS Office, SAP HR, HR IS/IT systems and SC technology (tools for documentation/tracking, service delivery channels etc.)
It would be great if you also have:
- HR expertise (Personnel Administration, payroll, )
- Good analytical skills to be able to break down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, to separate the main issues from side-issues, to understand the nature of parts and their relationship to one another.
- Gathering information and problem solving look at existing issues and interact with others to find adequate solutions
- Good communicator and customer oriented - to be able to identify and understand the customer´s needs.
- Results oriented to be able to achieve targets aligned with business goals
- Well organized and planned, schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools
- Detail oriented, thorough and focused on all aspects of the job to ensure accuracy
- Teamwork to be able to work with colleagues to achieve targets and objectives
- Ability to work under pressure, remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Other recent jobs in Nottingham