Junior Interior DesignerCompany:
Rework Inteirors Location:
Rework Interiors are always on the lookout for talented individuals to come and join the team. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a junior designer to join the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meeting with Clients/Account Managers to discuss their business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting the clients business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose/requirements.
- Development of design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design (CAD)
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high quality work.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
- Must be able to use CAD software: Cinema 4D, Vecorworks and Adobe CC,
- Developing interactive design.
Qualifications and Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
Other recent jobs in Nottingham