Boots is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, the first global pharmacy-led health and wellbeing enterprise. Overview of the role:
Working in the Digital Operations team you’ll collaborate with Category, Supply, Logistics, IT, Store Operations, Marketing, and the Customer Service Centre. You’ll monitor, manage and coordinate the operational delivery of our online customer offer.
You be involved in everything from troubleshooting website issues, and managing online fraud risk, to analysing data to gain insight into how we can make the service better. No two days are the same. You’ll have a passion for getting it right for our customers, an eye for detail, and a pragmatic approach. Your Responsibilities:
Our ideal candidate:
- You will be part of a shift based team which provides expertise and support every day of the week
- Review and analyse orders for potential fraudulent activity
- Provide management information, analysis and insights into key areas of the digital journey, from placing orders to delivery, looking at ways we can make improvements.
- You will be responsible for completing daily reports and analysis on customer orders.
- You will be a key contact for a range of teams, fixing issues, resolving queries and providing advice.
- Review and analyse customer returns to ensure they are in line with our returns policy.
- Support our customer contact centre with any queries or issues relating to boots.com.
You will have an inquiring mind, pragmatism, and passion for the business. You will enjoy change, and have the personal strength and confidence to ride the highs and lows of a dynamic business.
You’re a self-starter. You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Problem solving, attention to detail, a structured approach, and a desire to improve business processes will be some of your core skills. NB: These roles cover a shift pattern across 7 days from 8am - 8.30pm, 365 days a year and are key to actioning our daily time critical operational tasks. What´s in it for you:
Being at the heart of Boots’ online proposition, you will have the opportunity to work with numerous stakeholders across the business. You will develop expertise in the end to end digital journey, building excellent foundations for career progression