About Global Brands
Global Brands is a cross divisional organization of Walgreens Boots Alliance that aims to give WBA retail businesses as well as global partners a sustainable competitive advantage by combining great brands and innovative products with unparalleled commercial expertise and consumer insight. Global Brands is comprised of three pillars – Global Insights & Best Practice, Global Consumer Brands and Global Sourcing and Manufacturing - that work in close partnership together to ensure a collaborative, successful and truly global platform to give the businesses clear competitive advantages. Products in the Global Brands portfolio include Soltan, No 7, Well at Walgreens, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle and Boots Pharmaceuticals. Overview of the role
We’re the UK’s number one private label healthcare brand with over +£300m worth of products and brands. Our portfolio includes market leading products that help consumers feel better at every possible life stage and symptom type, selling three products every single second, to one in every seven people across UK each year each year.
As an Commercial and Brand Strategy Manager, you will be accountable for delivering the category and brand commercial target in your account and taking the lead for the development of our joint business plan and contribute to the development of our category commercial strategy. You will negotiate the best commercial outcomes for our brands including negotiation of pricing, promotions and space. Your Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Be the expert on your account (people, culture, strategy) and champion the needs of the retailer within the WBA business.
- Lead the tracking of our results within the account and take corrective action to ensure we hit our targets.
- Develop the capabilities of your account team and lead performance management to ensure a high performing team. You will champion excellence in execution, delivering outstanding service to the account and be the single point of contact for the retailer on any element of the commercial relationship.
- Develop and lead an outstanding account team capable of delivering our Global Brand vision.
- Lead all our commercial processes within the account and ensure best practise throughout the account team
- Be an expert at joint business planning championing the need of our brands within the account.
- Be seen as the account expert both internally and externally and have highly productive relationships with your key counterparts.
- Ensure our commercial plans are consistent with brand equity and brand visual identity. This role is varied and while based in Nottingham but, will require travel to visit your retailers and their stores on a regular basis.
- Passion for latest trends & innovations
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Previous retail account management experience is highly desirable
- Ability to work with cross-functional matrix teams
- Experience of fast-paced environments
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen What’s in it for you?
Alongside the usual benefits, such as an attractive salary and bonus package, the successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a cross functional group on some of the world´s most desired brands, in one of the world´s largest companies
He or she will join us at an exciting time as we recruit new talent to help us grow our brands globally, using our industry leading innovation and marketing, together with our retail partners, who help us to access over 13,000 shops in over 11 countries. Questions? Recruiter
- Caitlin Lidsey: email@example.com