Customer Support ManagerCompany:
North Midland Construction Plc Location:
North Midland Construction Plc (NM Group) operates nationally with 11 regional offices and workshops enabling us to provide a local service to our customers promoting sustainable working relationships. We provide a complete service offering to the construction industry from conception to optimisation, delivering best value and innovation.
Our six operational divisions provide focused services to customers across our five chosen core market sectors of: Construction, Power, Highways, Telecommunications and Water; providing engineering, construction management and frontline delivery services.
We operate within our values of: People, Inspire, Excellence, which remain key to our strategic aims and objectives for growth. We are immensely proud of our family ethos which we are committed to maintaining throughout our business.
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Manager within our Building division.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Liaising with customers
- Attend any meetings on site with site delivery teams and / or customers
- Be the first point of contact for clients on aftercare basis
- Provide general support to Customer Service team & internal & external customers. Provide technical advice where required.
- Liaison and monitor completed contracts clearing the 12 month defect period
- Arrange 12 month inspection with client
- Close out any item arising from inspection and ensure making good defect certificate is issued
- Management of Customer Service Operatives:- Health & Safety, Transport, allocation of work, technical advice, quality of workmanship, accurate completions of company documentation, contra-charging & identify training requirements.
- Source specialist contractors where required.
- Manage area of responsibility for the customer journey, suggesting improvements to benefit the customer.
- Monitor Customer Service expenditure. Provide monthly reports to Operations Manager. Identify poor performing areas, devise action plans, feedback & support implementation.
- Manage & monitor performance levels of sub-contractors. Ensure that work is completed to the highest standards within agreed time scales.
- Visit customers to determine correct course of action. Identify work, ensure quality of repairs, time lines are adhered to and customer is satisfied with the actions of the client.
- Liaise with all other departments on a regular basis - attendance of Weekly/Monthly meetings.
- Monitor and act on measures of customer satisfaction results via In-House Surveys and NHBC reports
- Ensure properties are fully inspected in line with client inspection and handover process
- Complete formal handover documents
- Liaise with construction / site managers to ensure that the customer issues are fully closed
- Develop and maintain a positive interaction with the construction and delivery team
Skills and Experience
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
Other recent jobs in Nottingham