Partnerships Account ExecutiveCompany:
Perkbox has built one of the UKs most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity. People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
- Audit and QA offers
- Produce competitor benchmark reports
- Be the first point of contact for, and manage, a wide range of retail partnerships.
- Be the first point of contact for new partnership enquiries
- Create and provide reports and insights to partners on their campaign performance
- Support technical back end requirements
- Strong commercial awareness
- Interest in digital marketing
- Extremely organised and motivated
- Admin experience a bonus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure
- A fast learner
- Basic technical skills
- Confident phone and email manner
- Great team atmosphere with regular social team event
- All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE
- A great opportunity to join one of the UK´s fastest growing companies!
Other recent jobs in Sheffield