Teacher Support & Playworker Apprenticeship Ref: 5Company:
Greystones Primary School Location:
Attend to the pupils personal needs, and implement related personal programmes, including social, health, physical, hygiene, first aid and welfare matters
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Supervise and support pupils ensuring their safety and access to learning
- Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and being aware of and responding appropriately to individual needs
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher
- Encourage pupils to act independently as appropriate
- Good IT skills
- Support pupils in using basic ICT as directed
Desired qualifications Future prospects
- Provide clerical/admin. support e.g. photocopying, typing, filing, collecting money etc.
Full time position may become available to the right candidate. Things to consider
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training thats part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Other recent jobs in Sheffield