Recruitment Account Manager - SheffieldCompany:
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd Location:
Recruitment Account Manager - Circa Salary - £22.5K - depending upon experience
Based in Sheffield area
I am currently working with a prestigious Client who specialise within Industrial, Driving and On-Site recruitment. They are looking for an Account Manager to join their successful team based at one of their on-site facilities in the Sheffield area.
The key purpose of the role is to manage the contract on the site of their client, providing temporary labour to meet the fluctuating needs of their warehousing business. Key areas to the job include:
- Daily planning and scheduling to ensure fulfilment and any extra requirements are met.
- Client relationship building
- Achievement of KPIs and SLAs
- Recruitment and motivation of the temporary employees
- Induction and training of temporary employees
The role of the On-site Account Manager is to provide the highest possible levels of customer service to their contractors, clients and internal colleagues.
On a day-to-day basis you will need to manage the changing operational needs of the client reacting effectively to deliver value. This is a multi-tasking role, which requires a level head and the ability to be highly organised and efficient. Responsibilities include:
- Meeting KPIs and building strong relationships with key contacts, valuing business needs
- Developing plans adding values to contracts
- Establishing robust recruitment and selection processes
- Monitoring attendance, sickness, lateness and managing the process to ensure compliance
- Attending client operational reviews and meetings as required
- Actively manage all HR elements of employing a temporary workforce
The ideal candidate will have a track record of taking ownership and improving performance and will manage people with respect and fairness. Candidates will have a friendly, flexible attitude and be self- motivated with a commitment to lead by example in a result orientated environment.
The successful candidate will be flexible in their working hours and on-call when out of hours. It is essential that the success Candidate possesses a current UK driving license.
In return my Client will offer an attractive salary package. If you are interested in this position, please apply now
Other recent jobs in Sheffield