Production Team LeaderCompany:
Visper Technical Limited Location:
DAYS ONLY - 39 HRS PER WEEK
£24,150 PA + OVERTIME
Due to continued growth and investment, my client has an opportunity for a PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER to oversee semi-skilled operatives in the Foundry/Casting Department at their site in Sheffield. This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful company within the precision engineering sector.
THE ROLE Working in a hands-on role on will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring the production plan is achieved by allocating workload, establishing priorities,
monitoring progress, resolving problems.
- Maintaining quality control of produced items
- Ensuring the shop floor operates effectively and meets team and individual targets
- Supervise and motivating the team, ensuring all operatives perform their duties in a timely
and efficient manner,
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Providing training, coaching and discipline where required
- Attending meetings, providing reports and dealing with admin
- Ensuring quality and health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Strong man management skills with supervisory experienced in a high-volume production
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement processes
- Experience of working in a target driven, structured organisation
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office including basic Excel
- Flexible to work overtime to meet the needs of the business
Other recent jobs in Sheffield