Home Care ManagerCompany:
£30000 to £35000Plus bonus structure and benefits.
My client is a well established home care provider within the UK and they are currently looking for a new manager to run a service providing care within the community.
You will become a registered manager for this service ensuring the highest quality of care is given to customers within their own home, as a registered branch manager some of your responsibilities will include;
- Managing the branch effectively in line with CQC standards
- Set up and review care packages and work with coordinators to provide the best possible service.
- Respond to changing care needs whilst supporting the care teams to fulfil their role
- Build relationships with family members and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure clear communication and liaison exists with all relevant allied health professionals.
- To support and manage staff.
- Recruitment & training process.
As the registered manager you will need to have previous experience within a similar service and have managed within the care sector. You will hold a management qualification within care and have a full driving licence and car. You will be offered a fantastic salary package and benefits with this company also support within any educational aspect. This is a full time permanent position.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV and I will get in touch with you
Other recent jobs in Sheffield