Quality Manager (metals)Company:
TS Grale Executive Location:
Our client is a growing international metal manufacturing business. As a result of expansion and site investment they are looking for a plant based Quality Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role would be responsible for all quality management activities across the site, supporting QMS compliance, auditing, quality tool problem solving and quality performance improvement.
What Were Looking For / Essential skills:
- Leadership of the site Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2015, ensuring compliance, leading audits and improvement activities.
- Utilisting and training on advanced quality problem solving tools such as FMEA, 8D, 5Why
- Development of robust quality KPIs to monitor performance and enable process improvement activities.
- Developing a quality improvement mindset across the business via training and coaching
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure robust agreements are in place quality within the supply chain.
- Utilising continuous Improvement methods and acting as a change agent within the business.
- The successful candidate will have a track record of site Quality management at a manufacturing business.
- Experience of automotive, aerospace, electronic or other advanced manufacturing environments.
- Ability to act as a change agent and influence at all levels from Shop Floor to Managing Director
Other recent jobs in Sheffield