Part Time ReceptionistCompany:
Sheffield Industrial Location:
We are currently looking for a part time receptionist to work for our busy client in Sheffield.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 13:30 - 18:00.
This position is a permanent position.
The responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Answering calls in a professional and polite manner within 3 rings.
- Covering the switchboard and passing callers to the relevant person.
- Taking messages and emailing them direct to the relevant person as soon as possible.
- Maintain a professional, tidy and neat reception area.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Checking and ordering stationery supplies
- Checking supplied and ordering groceries when required
- Archiving files and retrieving any needed from storage.
- Order taxis when required
- Book travel and accommodation when required
- Assist with mail shots and compiling packs
- Providing ad hoc administration support when required
- Welcoming visitors into the office in a friendly and professional manner, making sure they are booked in and made aware of the H&S requirements whilst in the building and making sure passes are issued and logged correctly.
- Ensure you contact the relevant person that they have visitors.
- Process and manage meeting room booking request.
Meeting Rooms & Events:
- Administer in hours events and liaising closely with the event host.
- Ensure that all client facing areas are neat and tidy
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms.
- Making the tea and coffee for meetings
- Clear meeting rooms after use
- Organise catering when necessary for the meeting rooms.
To be successful for this role you need to:
- Be smart and have a professional apperance
- Have a good telephone manner
- Be flexible and have a positive can do attitude
- Have the availability to multi-task
- Be a team player
- Have a Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Previous experience as a receptionist
- Have experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You will be given training on the software packages that the company uses.
The salary for this position is £12,600
Other recent jobs in Sheffield