New Business Development Manager - Manned GuardingCompany:
Michael Page UK Location:
My client offers a range of security services, including the supply of response units, security personnel, secure prisoner transportation and monitoring equipment. They are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of manned guarding
. Job Description
The New Business Development Manager - Manned Guarding will be responsible for obtaining pure new business with organisations in and around the local area. Responsibilities also include:
The Successful Applicant
- Cold calling as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company´s practice leaders/Principals.
The ideal candidate for the New Business Development Manager - Manned Guarding role will have the following attributes:
What´s on Offer
- Be able to work to targets.
- Be able to multitask and build strong relationships with new clients.
- Have strong consultative sales skills.
- Have strong commercial acumen.
- Understand Manned Guarding.
£40,000 to £50,000 + Car + Commission.
Contact: Ashley Beck
Other recent jobs in Sheffield