Management Cost Accountant (manufacturing)Company:
Elevation Recruitment Location:
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced manufacturing/ cost accountant for a well established manufacturing business in Sheffield which is part of a larger group, owning several sites across the UK. This is an exciting time for the business as they have a appointed a new strong senior management team within finance to help continue driving the business forward.
Reporting straight into the Factory Financial Controller with a dotted line into group finance, you will be working closely with the factory in terms of operations and costs to drive business performance and profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities will include: -
- Production of weekly Material Variances providing analysis and explanation
- Production of weekly Labour Variances providing analysis and explanation
- Responsibility for Master Data relating to New Product Set-ups
- Maintenance of the ERP system in relation to Bills of Materials
- Maintaining, updating and analysing standard costs
- KPI reporting
- Stock analysis including Finished Product stock levels, redundant and out of date stock analysis.
To be successful for this role you MUST have the following skills and attributes: -
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified OR QBE considered
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of working with a multi-functioning ERP system is desirable
- Experience of working within manufacturing, FMCG preferable but not essential
- Ability to work alongside the production team within a large factory
The business has gone through a period of growth and positive change over the last 3 years following a change of ownership and as a result, they are looking at moving into new markets and current product innovation to capitalise on their already large market share. This is therefore an exciting time to join the business and the firm will be able to offer the successful individual a promising career.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Other recent jobs in Sheffield